I can not believe that February is gone and even that it has 29 days this year.
Was able to accomplish some things that I was delaying and others that I was waiting for response and finally can follow-up on them.
Lot's of happy things happened and am so excited to share my recap with you and myself.
As I was writing my recap, the following wuestion came to my mind: Why I do a Monthly Round-up in my blog? The answers came instantly:
- To record my monthly happenings.
- To share with friends and family the good and the bad, the sad and the happy things, which in the end is my life!
- To help keep track of my goals (self accountability here!)
Every month I print my Monthly Round-up and file it in a folder (I have one per year of course). This year am filing them different. They will be part of my Project Life Album. The only problem is that they are in English and I need to translate them into Spanish (well, a girl has to do, what she has to do!).
I just wanted to share with you my thoughts about my Monthly Round-ups!
Here is February recap:
What are the Highlights or Favorite Memoirs of this month?
* Donation of collected school supplies and books to CESDI in Tijuana.
* Follow-up to my health issues
* My Grammy BD Luncheon with the family.
What fun things I did with my family and friends?
* I finally got to go to my fave group "Crop Stop" crop with my dear friends Kristal and Angel. We had so much fun and it was very productive.
* I also attended Gails crop with my niece Karen. Helped her with her Valentines and some BD cards.
* My dear friend Yorline's BD celebration with good friends, food and movies!
* Baked Valentine's cupcakes with my daughter Jaz!
What books, magazines and or websites I read/visit this month?
* Creating Keepsakes, Paper Crafts and Scrapbooks Etc, ladies Home Journal and Family Circle.
What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
* The bow! It is a great movie and the company of my good friends corina, Sandra, Yorline and Alisse could not be better. We miss you Jenn!!
What were my accomplishments this month?
* I continue going to the Dentist and the 29th was the last appointment. Yay...
What were my disappointments this month?
* Dealing with gall bladder problems and the surgery not being schedule yet.
Something new learned?
¨My health is important, therefore I take care of it" ~Luisa Morgan
Anything else noteworthy to include?
* Working in Mario Bros Invitations for my nephew Alexez BD in April.
* Bought Elmo's Party cartridge to create invitations, favors and decoration for my great-nephew Alezander 1st year BD party in May.
* I have been very good at journaling almost on a daily basis. And it is so rewarded! best thing is free therapy!
- Pack Xmas Tree and Home Decor! DONE
- Finish Pantry set-up. DONE
2) CDL BUSINESS
- Participate in CTMH Blog Hop! DONE
- Meet weekly schedule! DONE
- Update paper collections! NOT DONE!!!
- 30 Layouts! 28 DONE
- Project Life January 80% DONE
- Prep work for Spring Fling Blog Hop in March. DONE and IN PROCESS
- Weekly/Monthly Schedule! DONE
- Attend 1 crop! DONE
- February Roundup! DONE
- Follow up on my health issues DONE and IN PROCESS
Thanks for reading...
Enjoy Life and Be Happy... and scrapbook about it!!!
Creative Diva Luisa