Hello my scrappy and non scrappy friends! How was the new year start up?
For me, it has been a great start up! Why you may ask yourself? Well, I managed to accomplished a few thinks I was delaying for months, during my 10 days of vacations and due to the fact that we did not travel this year. So, this is the list of my little accomplishments that help me had a great 2011 wrap up and 2012 start-up:
1) All rooms of my house were decluttered and deeply cleaned.
2) Our Patio was full of junk and it has been decluttered and organized.
3) Had a pile of "to be filed" papers and they all were filed. Also my file folders were declutered (which did not happened in the last 5+ years).
4) Our home PC finally got maintenance (so much needed!).
5) I filed 65% of my "homeless layouts". I stopped because I need to buy 4-5 albums and tons of page protectors.
6) My SB area was declutered too. Finally!
7) Was able to set up my 2012 Booklet and planner to start up 2012 with my right foot.
8) We were able to celebrate with our family the holidays.
9) Got 80% of my December Daily project finished. Only need to print last week pictures and adhere them to the album.
10) I wrote my 2012 Resolutions and make the plan to achieve them.
But of course, being an organization junky I had to search more for articles about getting organized and found this great article from Buttoned Up.
Help Getting Organized Get Organized with Organizational Tips from Buttoned Up 23 tips for starting fresh in 2012 Buttoned Up
I printed the 23 Tips and highlight the ones that I will focus on. Hope you like it and find it useful!!!
How about you? Do you make New Years Resolutions?
Enjoy Life and Be Happy... and scrapbook about it!!!
Close to my Heart Independent Consultant
CTMH Autumn/Winter IDEA BOOK