Last month, I was not able to participate in the fabulous Close to my Heart Spotlight Blog Hop due to my Pneumonia. But affortunately am healthy now (still taking care of myself of course - in case my doctor reads this post, lol) and ready to play!
If you are in my blog for the first time, my name is Luisa Morgan and I WELCOME you! Please take a moment to suscribe to get my blog updates via RSS feeds, you will find the suscribe box on the right sidebar as well as the Follower Button and also my CDL Newsletter, which goes lives monthly!
If you are coming from ADELINE'S BLOG you are in the right track. The blog hop begins at WENDY'S BLOG!!!
This month, it's all about TECHNIQUES!!! And am sharing with you how to use Flock powders!
Are you like me? I bought a bunch of Flock powders, just because I read about them in a magazine and thought they were cool. They been there for more then a year now. Now that am a CTMH Consultant I decided I will force myself to use the products we sell and this is one of them and what better time to try a new technique then now.
This is my Dream Card created for the hop using Fun Flock:
Inside Card - Since this card is for my daughter Val, I decided to include this pretty sentiment in the inside.
1) Simply put some Fun Flock in the Ziplock bag and spray with your spray pen until you get the shade you are looking for.
2) Let it dry. Preferrably overnight!
To use Fun Flock is very easy too. You will need:
- CTMH Fun Flock (colored to your match your project)
- Stamp Set
- My Acrylix Ink Pad in the color of your choice
- CTMH Bonding Memories Adhesive Pen.
Fun Flock Process:
2) Using Bonding Memories adhesive pen , apply adhesive in your stamped image, where you want the flock.
3) Using yur finger, press the Flock to be sure is sticking well.
You will get something like this: